The French country-inspired kitchen emanates timeless elegance, featuring custom antiqued cabinetry that harmoniously complements a stately plaster vent hood. Rustic beams frame the kitchen perfectly, juxtaposing beautifully with the grandeur of the chandeliers that hang delicately above a substantial island. Seamlessly integrated, hidden appliances enhance the room’s classic allure, ensuring modern convenience without disrupting its old-world charm.
- Paint: Greek Villa from Sherwin Williams painted by Devine Design
- Vent Hood: Plastered by Devine Design
- Cabinets: Custom Made with a French cottage feel, antiqued, custom color by Bony at B&B Builders
- Cabinet Pulls/Knobs: Vibrant Brushed Bronze by Kohler
- Faucet: Artifacts Collection in Vibrant Brushed Bronze by Kohler
- Tile Backsplash: Bedrosians, Celine in White Gloss by Coverings
- Countertops: Quartzite, Color – Taj Mahal by Universal Stone
- Flooring: Walnut with an Invisible Finish by High Country Hardwood Flooring
- Light Fixtures/ Furniture/ Decor: Available at Designed Living, Inc.
A note from the Designers:
Taj Mahal is such a beautiful, warm quartzite. I planned the kitchen around that countertop. A softer bronze finish was used for the kitchen hardware and fixtures for a softer, more muted look and feel. The beautiful European inspired vent hood was plastered with a custom color and has a gorgeous reclaimed beam.